The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Any application of our products and services, which include, but are not limited to, advice and tips found in our articles, audio seminars, books, and coaching sessions in person, whether over the phone, via email, or any other format, will be implemented at your own risk.
- The website is not a substitute for working with a coach or other professional.
- This website, its content, and our services are not intended for children under the age of eighteen (18) years and may be inappropriate for or confusing to minors, regardless of whether the minors have obtained the consent of their parents or legal guardians. By accessing our website, content, and services, you expressly affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have the required legal capacity to enter into binding agreements.
- We do not and cannot guarantee results of any kind with regard to the information, recommendations, and statements that we provide. Any information, recommendations, or statements provided with respect to the website or regarding any potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. Any reliance on the information, recommendations, or statements provided is thus at your own risk. You are and will remain responsible for your own behaviors and actions.
- We cannot guarantee that our products and services as mentioned above will help in your particular situation to improve your life, love life, and personal development. Everyone is unique and every situation is different so our advice may not work in part or otherwise based on your specific needs and situation. By continuing to use, read, and participate in this website and our services you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee any particular results, as such outcomes are based on subjective factors that are not within our control. As such, at no time will we, smithspowerconsulting.com/nocontactmethod.com, or individual coaches who offer their services on this website, be liable for any damage or loss of damage linked to information found or advice given through this website or by our coaches. These damages may, inter alia, include financial or property loss or emotional distress. The coaches acting on behalf of smithspowerconsulting.com/nocontactmethod.com are subject matter experts in their fields but cannot guarantee that there will be positive results in your specific situation.
- Unless otherwise stated, smithspowerconsulting.com/nocontactmethod.com owns the intellectual property rights of all the content, goods, and services as described above. However, please note that any advice, tips, or techniques found on this website or through products and services are strictly based on opinion. We make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents or results of utilization of the contents of this website and specifically disclaim all warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
- The advice, recommendations, statements, strategies, or techniques contained herein or provided by our coaches may not be suitable for every person and/or every situation. Relationship, dating, love, and personal growth advice provided by us and our coaches is presented with the understanding that the author is not engaging in rendering professional psychological or counseling services, nor is our work deemed a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, or medication. If you require professional assistance in that regard, the service of a competent professional should be sought. Neither we nor our coaches shall be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection therewith.
- If you are able to access or connect to other websites, pages, or platforms via this website, you will do so at your own risk. We do not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such sites. We make every effort to keep the information found on our website up-to-date, relevant, and available. smithspowerconsulting.com/nocontactmethod.com and coaches found on this website take no responsibility and will not be held liable for any technical issues or for our website being down, temporarily unavailable, or offline.
- None of our coaches are licensed physicians, psychologists, counselors, or trained in suicide prevention. None of our representations, statements, or advice should be regarded as medical advice or intended as a substitute for professional counseling or therapy or for medical advice. If you suffer from depression, have suicidal thoughts, or face another emergency, please call 911 immediately and/or seek professional help.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with our digital services and online courses. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer refunds within 2 weeks of the purchase date. However, if the service includes interaction with our coach or specialist, such as in a virtual consultation or webinar where you ask questions, and you have already used this interaction, we are unable to provide a refund. This is because our specialist has spent their time providing you with personalized guidance and support, and we believe in compensating them fairly for their expertise. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to helping you achieve your goals.